Gardena, California
100% full Not resolved
1.7

Gold Wing Trading Inc is and Amazon seller of drones under the name SilverCircle Cheerwing USA.They offered free shipping and then added it anyway, refusing to refund it.

Then a few hours after my purchase they lower the price by 25% and refuse to refund the difference. This company can best be described as deceptive with switch and bait tactives.

Repeated attempts have been made to solve such a simple thing as an unauthorized charge, with "deal with it" as a response.It is sad that their CEO Maggie Jun Lei and President Elden Hong Lei encourage these practices.

Reason of review: unauthorized charges.

Preferred solution: Refund of unauthorized shipping and difference in price from $89 to $69.

I didn't like: Unauthorized charges and lack of price protection.

Had an Experience with Cheerwing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Pulsetv - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulsetv "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more