100% full Not resolved
1.7

Gold Wing Trading Inc is and Amazon seller of drones under the name SilverCircle Cheerwing USA.They offered free shipping and then added it anyway, refusing to refund it.

Then a few hours after my purchase they lower the price by 25% and refuse to refund the difference. This company can best be described as deceptive with switch and bait tactives.

Repeated attempts have been made to solve such a simple thing as an unauthorized charge, with "deal with it" as a response.It is sad that their CEO Maggie Jun Lei and President Elden Hong Lei encourage these practices.

phonecianpilot wrote the review because of "unauthorized charges" at Cheerwing and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $41 and wants Cheerwing to "refund of unauthorized shipping and difference in price from $89 to $69".

The most disappointing in user's experience was unauthorized charges and lack of price protection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cheerwing other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cheerwing?

Comments